Friday, October 9, 2009

Brunching in LA


This weekend I'm brunching in LA. And I know just the perfect spot to quench my craving for an authentic Paris cafe sidewalk dining experience. Le Saint Amour in Culver City. This brasserie caught my epicurious attention recently when it was dubbed one of the most authentic Parisian culinary experiences outside of Paris, in LA. I'll have to see about that.

I mean, nothing compares to the real Paris cafes my sister and I had in 2007 on our trip to Paris, but I'm VERY curious to experience Le Saint Amour for myself. The nicoise salad looks amazing! And for kicks, I'll have a glass of French rosé. The cuvée chic way to end the week!

I'm visualizing this as my perfect brunching in LA outfit...


Next best thing to here...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Have fun brunching this weekend. Looks fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails