Saturday, October 10, 2009

Have a Beautiful Tomorrow


Music has some powerful words. Words to live by. Words that make you ask why. Here are just some of my favorite song lyrics. Can you name that tune?

What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing. I don't sleep to dream. I sometimes tick away the moments that make up a dull day. I've learned that you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need. Happiness is free when you lose your mind. Sometimes we need a holiday to love people better. A lifetime isn't enough to live. I don't ever want to play the part of a statistic on a government chart. My insecurities, my devious nature - make it go away. I'd had the college, I'd had the earning of the money, the material trip, I just decided I was going to find a new way of life, so I took off on my bicycle. It's getting cold on this island. If I'm not smiling, I'm just thinking. Your ship will never come in, unless the golden rule becomes your friend. I know where I belong and I'll know when I reach that place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails