Friday, January 1, 2010

TWENTY TEN

There's certainly a lot to smile about this time of year. Year in and year out, the clear January LA sky reminds me of new beginnings. This is the time to reflect on the infinite possibilities of the 365 days ahead and how this will be the best year to date.

My get up and go song for today: LOVELY DAY by Bill Withers

"When I wake up in the morning love and the sunlight hurts my eyes. And something without warning love bears heavy on my mind. Then I look at you and the world's alright with me. Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be a lovely day! When the day that lies ahead of me seems impossible to face and someone else instead of me always seems to know the way. Then I look at you and the world's alright with me. Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be...a lovely day!"

Peace and Love in 2010,
Cuvée Chic

1 comment:

Vanessa Stern said...

Very cool! Love this song too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails