Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Studio apartment living doesn't have to look like a temporary living situation. After all it's my home and home is where the heart is. The Hancock Park studio apartment I moved into exactly 2 years ago, went from drab to fab for about $500 in improvements. The right color palette, furniture courtesy of Ikea, Goodwill, Craigslist, my Mom and sister, and designer sampler fabric swatches turned this less than average looking space into a welcoming home. You'll find me here atleast for another year.

Inspiring photos and spaces provide a solid foundation for redesign projects. The Paris apartment style appealed to my personal style and vision for my home.
This photo is courtesy of Teen Vogue circa 2008.
Special shout out to Vanessa of Vanessa + Valentine.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a fabulous looking studio apt. You have done a great job in your small space. Looks so comfortable and calming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails