Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Positive Energy...Positive Vibes

There is plenty to be said about the energy in the world in which we live. All things undergo change. And the forces around us exude energy in ways that impact our own energy. People, places, and things have the ability to deplete or replenish our energy. I constantly strive to surround myself with positivity; people, places, and things that bring me up. With this said, I've recently embarked on the study of the art of Feng Shui at the American Feng Shui Institue of Los Angeles. I never realized there was such a school specializing in Feng Shui, right here in my own backyard, and one that attracts students from all over the globe. If I learn anything at all in my studies, I hope that it's atleast how to create a prosperous position for myself in the universe generating health, happiness, and peace of mind. Positive energy...positive vibes.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Sounds like a wonderful environment to surround yourself with, positive energy, a lifeline to happiness. Tell us more about it soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails