Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Green Scene

Change is good. Change allows us to start fresh, with a renewed sense of ourselves. Onward and upward. Recently I decided to make some small changes in my daily life and get on the eco-friendly train. And, it feels good. I'm not going out right now and buying a Hybrid car (although, it's not a bad idea) or never again drinking out of a plastic water bottle (but, I really should stop that). So, I've incorporated some way more greener options into my world. I've discovered an array of exciting new things that make going green cool too. Check 'em out...

Get your water fix on with these reusable water bottles.






Ice cream goes green at KindKreme in Studio City, CA. For this Moose Tracks lover, I was more than impressed by the this is way too delicious to be raw, vegan, and organic "ice kreme." The pint sized strip mall shop serves up daily made good to the planet and really good for you flavors like Chocolate Salted Caramel for the salty/sweet lover (that's me), Raw IceKreme Sandwiches, Chocolate IceKreme (with homemade Almond Milk) Shakes, and Fresh Green Juice Blends. I'd say it's worth $3.99/scoop.



Shoe buyer's remorse begone with TOMS shoes. The Santa Monica, CA based espadrille style shoe company gives a pair to a child in need for every pair purchased. There's a ridiculously huge selection too. Love it.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails