Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Take a Stay-cation

It's been much too long since my last REAL vacation. Weekend getaways to the California desert don't count. So, I'm on the hunt for inspiration that'll take me away to paradise...and I won't even have to step foot out into the "StormWatch" type conditions going on outside.

My all time favorite island scent in a can is Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanille Coco. One spritz and you'll be in paradise. LITERALLY! You'll go ape for the Vanille Banane scent. It's truly bananas!

Bring the sea, sand, and sun inside with Trina Turk's Beach candle.


Do you like Pina Coladas? You will now! 2 of the best coconut lotions are: Mountain Ocean Skin Trip handblended in Boulder, Colorado and PURE FIJI Coconut Hydrating Lotion.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails