Saturday, October 24, 2009

Biker Chick Chic


If there's an item to buy this Fall in an effort to update your cold weather digs, it's the biker jacket. Get the edgy look by pairing a biker or motorcyle jacket with your jeans, skirts, and dresses. Spend wisely and invest in a 100% real leather biker jacket in black to start. Trust me, you'll wear it season after season. I've had my Kenneth Cole biker jacket for 7 years now and it's still in fantastic shape. Already have that cool biker jacket in your closet and ready for a new color this season? Opt for a brown biker jacket. The look is soft, yet edgy and pairs nicely with the brown riding boots you MUST rock this fall and winter.

1 comment:

AlainaM said...

I have never thought to pair my biker jacket with a dress! Such a great idea! Can't wait to try it out on the town. I would also suggest a biker jacket in grey... a little more versatile/edgy then the traditional black and brown. So far the only ones that I've liked would've been financially irresponsible decisions. But, I'm on the hunt! Great entry Chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails